Whether you are a company or an individual involved in a legal dispute with another we have experienced staff to advise and assist you throughout the process.
Our litigation team provide you with all the necessary strategic advice to ensure that you can resolve your dispute as swiftly, efficiently and as commercially as possible.
Our robust yet pragmatic approach to litigation and dispute resolution means we offer practical advice along with prompt and effective action to achieve full and final solutions quickly and cost effectively.
Civil Litigation – Private Clients
- Consumer Claims and Disputes
- Cheque Bounce Cases - 138 Negotibale Istruments Act
- Civil Recovery including Summary Matters under Order 37 of CPC
- Property Matters Litigation - Suit for Possession and delhi Rent Control Act Matters
- Personal Injury claims
- Contract Disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Professional and Clinical Negligence
- Mortgage Arrears and Repossession
- Debt recovery
- Commercial Litigation – Business Clients
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Winding up of a Company
- Debt Recovery
- Breach of Contract
When a marriage/partnership breaks down this can often be a very emotional time. We understand this and our Legal team will deliver their advice in a sensitive manner and guide you through the process.
Our experienced staff will provide comprehensive advice on all aspects of marital breakdown which will include your property rights, financial support, any matters concerning children and any other issues that may arise.
We offer comprehensive advice in all family related areas including:
- Divorce, Nullity and Judicial Separation
- Ancillary Relief (Financial claims)
- Pre-nuptial and Separation Agreements
- Contact and Residence Disputes
- Care Proceedings
- Personal Protection Through
- Injunctions and Occupation Orders -Property Disputes
- Advice on Civil Partnerships
- Change of Name for Adults and Children
Injury at work or in a road accident or in any other circumstances where some other person or company is at fault may allow you to seek compensation for your pain and suffering and other losses. Consult us for advice on all types of personal injury cases. Our objective is to investigate the matter fully and then pursue a fair and reasonable settlement of the claim. We also consider no-win-no-fee arrangements.
Medical Negligence Claims:
If you have received medical treatment (including dental treatment) or advice which appears to have gone wrong as a result of neglect on the part of the medical practitioner then consult us for advice on your entitlement to claim financial compensation.
Having any kind of dispute with your employer is stressful. Specialist legal advice is essential. Our team specialises in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law. We aim to provide timely and practical advice to help you choose the best course of action.
Our Employment team can help you with:
- Compromise agreements
- Discrimination claims including age, sex, race and disability
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Wrongful dismissal claims
- Unlawful deductions from wages
- Stress in the workplace
- Bullying and harassment
- Employment tribunal claims
Buying and selling a home or a business can be a slow frustrating process – if allowed to be a slow and frustrating process. Our specific aim is to accelerate the process to the client's requirements, keep the client fully informed and move speedily towards the objective of the client. Our Conveyancing department offers the following services:
- Buying selling of houses, flats and apartments
- New build houses
- Sale and Purchase of small business
- Transfer of Equity
Wills and Probate
Without a Will, your estate (everything that you own at the time of your death) will NOT necessarily automatically go to your spouse, partner or the person you intend to inherit, leaving that person vulnerable. Making a Will enables you to:
- Decide who should receive your money, property and special belongings when you die
- Appoint the guardians of your choice to care for your children in the event that the other parent is unable to do so
- Incorporate your preferred funeral arrangements
- Have peace of mind, knowing that you have relived your family of the burden of making decisions at a stressful time
We particularly encourage property owners to make a Will. For most people your house is your biggest asset. It is important that those who should inherit are protected. We can offer advice in relation to the obtaining of a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration or we can deal with a complete application for you.
CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAWS
- Legal Opinion on Business Issues & Policies
- Legal Opinion relating to Laws, Rules, Regulations & Guidelines.
- Legal Due Diligence.
- FEMA - Foreign Collaborations & Investments.
- Contract Negotiations, Drafting & Vetting
- Other Corporate Advisory.
CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LAWS
- Domain names disputes resolution.
- Data Privacy, Data Protection & Confidentiality.
- Anti Piracy Campaigns.
- Legal Audit of Websites.
- E-Commerce - Policies & disputes, Taxation.
- Technology licensing and service agreements (EULA).
- Formation of contracts and legal vetting of web content.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & AUDITS
- Compliances, Certifications, Filings, Approvals, Representations from ministry, ROC, RD, CLB & other Quasi Judicial Bodies.
- Customized Checklists, Advisory and Opinion − under applicable laws.
- Listing Agreement Compliance & Handling of Investors communication.
- Integrity & Whistle Blower policies − Sexual Harassment Investigations,business Ethics & Entity Level Controls.
- Advisory and review of HR policies.
- Advisory on applicable Labour laws.
REGISTRATION & LICENSING
- All Registration services relating to Direct/ Indirect Tax and Trade related Services
- Obtaining Industry specific Licenses to conduct business smoothly.
- Registration with FRRO and Labour Laws.
- Property related registration for ownership or under license.
REGISTRATION & LICENSING
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright & Design Registration.
- Protection and enforcement of IPRs.
- Domain name dispute resolution.
- IPR assignment / licensing Agreements, IPR policy etc.
- International Brand Registrations & Protections.
TRADE, BANKING & PROJECT FINANCE
- Assisting Lenders to Draft & Finalise Loan Documentations.
- Pre & Post Audit of Loan Documentation Compliance.
- Property Title Search at SRO offices.
- Opinion of Legal Enforceability on Loan Documents in India & overseas.
- Conduct Audit and report on the compliance of Project Finance Cases.
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL DRAFTING
- Different types of busniess agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements.
- Legal notices, replies, commercial notices etc.
- Memoredum and Articles of Association
- Lease, Leave and License, busienss conduting agreements
- Sale/Purchase agreements, collaboration agreements, supplier agreement, import/export agreement.
- Applicability of Companies Act 2013.
- Secretarial Audit on applicable laws.
- Preparations of Secretarial Records.
- ROC filings.
- CLB filings and proceedings.
- Conducting Board and Annual Meetings etc.
- Opinions on various matters under Companies Act 2013.